Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*SuMMeR SWiNGs* upcoming Earth Angels webshow!

*CaRNiVaL CaTS*

*SoNGBiRD & CRoWN PRiNCe*

*KiTTyLaND THeaTRe*

Here's just few of my newest pieces created for Earth Angels upcoming webshow going LIVE AT 8PM EST on WEDNESDAY 7/15!!!
It's a JUMBO SIZE honor for me to have some of my wee little pieces in the show along with these utterly amazing, blessed artistic souls: MAGDA TRZASKI, NICOL SAYRE, CHRISTY SILACCI, HEIDI STEINER, BARBARA STRAWSER, DEBBIE THIBAULT, JILL WIENER, VALERIE WEBERPAL, LETTY WORLEY, JULIE ARKELL, JODY BATTAGLIA, STACEY BEAR, NICOLE BOWEN, DIANA CARD, PAT CASTKA, LORI ANN CORELIS, DARA DiMAGNO, DEIRDRE FRIEBELY, DEBBIE HARTWICK, CHERYL KUHN, JENNIFER LANNE, LAURIE MESEROLL, LESLIE McCABE, and PAT MURPHY!!! *whew!*
Each of these artists offer such unique and original pieces and I have to admit I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the show and especially look forward to seeing Magda Trzaski and Nicole Bowen's latest creations.
Hope you can stop by the show!
Love to all!
Debrina

14 comments:

said...

I am 100% smitten. :o)

Tristan Robin said...

these are delightful - I'm especially fond of the Crown Prince!

I plan on seeing the webcast.

melanie said...

wow!!! sounds like a great sale...I am so proud to own one of your wonderful items that I purchased on EBAY...and just might have to duke it out for one of these! they are great!

Deb said...

I'm so in love with your work! Such adorable kitties. Congratulations!

Carrieann said...

Absolutely love your work!

vivian said...

I love your goodies! I think I'm wanting something with your kitties on it.. Is it almost swap time again?
I'll be popping in to see all the great stuff when I get home tonight! So many great artists! have a sweet day my friend!

Chris in Oz said...

WOW, you create wonderful 'little toys'. I'd love to see the whole she-bang and while I'm visiting, can I come and play at your house??? LOL. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.

Hugz......

Michele Lynch Art said...

Gorgeous artwork! I love the Song Bird! So adorable!

icandy... said...

These are wonderful!!!!!

Happy day!
Christina :)

Marcie Hart - A Work Of Hart said...

Adorable pieces! Congratulations on being in the show! I am sure it will be full of wonderment!!!

robin dudley-howes said...

Love love love the little shrines!

Effie said...

OMG... What fantabulous stuff!I love it all.. I want those pussycats!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

As soon as I clicked on your blog I knew I was going to love it....I'll be back for an extended visit sooooon!

Warm regards,
Spencer

Anonymous said...

COOL!浪花一朵朵,海景民宿,海景工作坊,海景民宿,聽濤閣民宿,鹽寮民宿,海景民宿,南山泛舟,慈濟精舍,親水公園,宇宙樂園,南濱公園,石雕博物館,石藝大街,北濱公園,文教基金會,香草健康世界,森林公園,兆豐休閒農場,文史工作室,遊憩區,太魯閣,海景民宿,海景民宿,魚爸的家,聽濤閣民宿,海景民宿,經典海岸,海明蔚民宿,豐廬居,海景民宿,海景民宿,豐興餅舖,曾記麻糬,餅舖,宗泰食品,光復糖廠,柴魚博物館,德利豆乾,傅家茶坊,豐春冰果室,山西烙餅,太監雞,佳興冰果室,剝皮辣椒,鍾家臘肉,彭記擂茶,包心粉圓,葉記香腸,夏都,凱撒,福華,英國茶館,奧地利鄉廚,美食館,義大利麵,無煙燒肉,日本料理,鄉村玫瑰館,鳥福居酒屋,牛排館,徐家啥鍋,南瓜海鮮麵,濃稠香郁,墨魚醬汁,蛋黃麵,卡波,單餅,南歐風情,西餐廳