Thursday, March 13, 2008

Earth Angels Tag!

I've been tagged by Laurie Meseroll!
"Five interesting facts nobody knows about me." (at least nobody in blogland) hehe...

1) I am in LOVE with Hello Kitty and have a REAL working Hello Kitty toaster in my kitchen!

2) My best friend from 7th grade is still my best friend!

3) When I was younger I worked as an operator for the deaf community and would translate telephone conversations for them.

4) I have daydreams of being a painter!!! (I don't paint very well..lol)

5) I am a night owl and many nights are spent creating until the sun comes up.

8 comments:

Lori said...

great list Debrina:) i love hello kitty too, she is a cutie...and i have someone whom i have been friends with since kindergarten...37 years!!!

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

Hi Lori and fellow Hello Kitty lover! Don't you just love long-lasting friendships!!!

Love!
Debrina

beth said...

hi dbrina !! welcome to blog land - my best friend from 7th grade is still by BF too !!
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

oh wow Beth!!! That is SO cool!!!

JBMolina said...

I'm a night owl too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes I don't even start a project until 10pm.

And I LOVE Hello Kitty!

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Oh I just LOVE reading little facts about people! I screamed when I saw that you are a HUGE Hello Kitty fan. ME TOO! I have several tshirts,jewelry,bags,and the BEST is my PINK RETRO adult Hello Kitty bicycle. I get looks everytime I ride it. It even has the cute bell on the handle bars. :) OH! One other my BEST BEST friend I've known since 8th grade! :))

Jen - Earth Angels said...

Ah Ha! Hello Kitty Fan me too
so glad you are in blogland Debrina --

and old friends are wonderful to have...I am still pals with my best friend from grade school - I think I will go call her now!
xxoxoxoox Jen

KV Creative Designs said...

Hi,
I happened upon your Blog from Healing Expressions. How interesting that you use to work with the deaf and I am hard of hearing.
Love your Blog!
Artful Blessings,
Kathryn